- Search for the product in mind using the search bar from the CDJapan Proxy Shopping portal, or use other methods to obtain the URL for the item
- Complete and submit the Request Form
- Find the unique URL created for your Requested Order enclosed in the Approval email
- Place your order from your Request History
- Once your order is confirmed, CDJapan will proceed to purchase the item(s)
- Once CDJapan receives the proxy items in stock, we will find out the actual weight/size of your package. If any additional International Shipping Fees or volume weight fees (Note 1) are required, we will contact you by email.
For credit/debit card users, you will receive an email requesting an additional payment, this amount will be deducted from your account 3 days after receiving the email.
For PayPal users, we will send an additional payment request to your PayPal account.
Please make the payment within 3 days from receiving the request.
- The shipment will be on its way to your doorsteps.
(Note 1) DHL & FedEx charges a volume weight fee affected by the amount of space that it occupies, rather than the actual weight.
Payment and Fees
|Item Price||as disclosed|
|Standard Fee*||1,200yen per order|
|Service Fee**||300yen per proxy item|
|Optional Services Fee***||Optional|
* A 1,200yen Standard Fee will apply which covers handling fees for online purchasing, unpackaging/re-packaging, and other related fees.
** A 300yen Service Fee will apply per proxy item which covers fees for warehouse control and management.
*** Whereas usually one parcel is sufficient for one order, in case the volume of your Requested Order exceeds the capacity of the largest box we have available, the order will be split accordingly. Handling Fee, optional services fee (if applicable) and international shipping charge will apply depending on the number of packages your Requested Order entails.
**** International Shipping Charge only occurs as an estimate, the difference between the actual price will be either charged or refunded in the next transaction.
Taxes and Customs Related Charges
Your package is subject to customs tax once it arrives in your country. In such case, it will be your responsibility to complete the payment in order to receive your order.
We provide the following two optional services:
- Package Consolidation (300yen/per parcel) Better packaging and cushioning means better protection for your prized items. We highly recommend this service for valuable items.
You can choose from the following shipping methods:
|Shipping Method||Average Delivery Time||Max Weight||Insurance|
|DHL||3-6 days||Up to 20kg||Insured|
|FedEx International Economy***||3-6 days||Up to 20kg||Insured|
|EMS||1-2 weeks||Up to 20kg||Insured|
|Registered Air Mail*||6-12 weeks||Up to 2kg **||Insured|
|Registered SAL Small Packet *||2-6 weeks||Up to 2kg **||Insured|
Note: All types of SAL shipments are currently unavailable due to COVID
* Maximum box size: W: 780 x D:470 x H:330
** Combined shipping not applicable for orders containing items with release date 2 months apart.
*** FedEx is not available for certain products such as certain makeup brushes, sunglasses/glasses and more.
- Credit Card
* Orders using other payment methods will be canceled.
Cancellation, Replacement and Refund Policy
- Cancellations, Refunds won't be possible after your order is finalized.
- All Requested Orders are carefully inspected upon arrival at our warehouse, there will be no replacement or refund for any damages occurred after this. fees occurred) or replace damaged/missing item(s) accordingly.
- By choosing DHL, FedEx, Registered Airmail or EMS, your order will be insured for any damage and or loss occurred during transit. In which case, CDJapan will refund in full (item price + shipping + other service fees occurred) or replace damaged/missing item(s) accordingly.
- Requested Items with missing components will be refunded in full.
- Items with Backorder status can take up to months to process, and there's a chance you may not be able to obtain it. In this case, we will proceed to refund in full.
- If the parcel is returned due to rejection or failure to pay related taxes, a refund will not be applicable.
They are unable to be listed /shipped because they applied either of the followings restrictions.
Items Prohibited To Be Shipped Internationally
- Gunpower [Fireworks, Crackers, and Ammunitions]
- Flammable Liquids [Lighter Fuel, Oil Fuel, Manicure, Perfume, and Paint]
- Compressed Gasses [Fire extinguishers, Aqualungs, Dust removers (spray type), Portable condensed oxygen, Helium gas, Gas stove burners for camping, Gas for portable stoves, Gas for lighters]
- Flammable Materials [Matches, Charcoal, and Lighters]
- Oxidizers [Bleach, Peroxidative agents, Oxygen generators for personal use]
- Poisonous substances [Chloroform and Insecticide transpirators (heat type)]
- Corrosive Substances [Mercury and Battery]
- Radioactive Substances [Plutonium, Radium, Uranium, and Cesium]
- Narcotics and Psychotropic substances
- Live Animals
- Pornographic Materials[Pornographic or immoral materials, Book, DVD, CD, and so on]
- Valuables [Coins, Banknotes, Paper money, Processed or unprocessed platinum, Gold/silver, Gem, Precious stones, and other valuables]
- Important Cultural Properties and Art Treasures [Important cultural properties, Historic sites, Places of scenic beauty and natural monuments, Important Tangible Folk-cultural Property Endangered Species Genetically Modified Crops Ivory, Tortoiseshell, Alligator leather, Tiger skin]
- Items contain Lithium battery (e.g. true wireless earbuds, mobile phone, tablet, computer, game console...etc.)
Items Can Not Be Requested Due to Our Restriction Policy
- Fan Club Collectibles
- Fan Club Registration
- Grocery（Items that can not be stored for more than 90 days at room temperature）
- Event Exclusive Products
- Internet auction items / Online flea market items
- Physical store only items [The items available only at bricks-and-mortar stores in Japan.]
- Items sold at stores do not accept orders that require Bank deposit and Japan Post transfer.
- Products which overseas distributions are prohibited by the publisher.
- Downloaded contents such as MP3's, video files, software applications...etc.
- Products which will be available after release date or is sold at CDJapan.