How to Pay
We accept payment by PayPal sent in Japanese Yen. Your order will be completed once your payment is confirmed.
- Click on "Proceed to Checkout" and select PayPal as your payment option.
You will be redirected to PayPal website after selecting all order options.
- The "Payment Options" step will be bypassed for repeating customers. For your first time to select PayPal, proceed to "Order Summary" step, click on "Edit" button for "Payment Method" and then select PayPal.
- It may take up to 24 hours before the PayPal payment is confirmed.
- If you are using a checking or savings account as your funding option through PayPal, it will take additional 3-4 business days before the payment is completed and for your order to be processed. Until then, the status of your CDJapan order will be pending.
- Your order will be cancelled in case your PayPal payment isn't completed in 10 days.
PayPal Express Checkout
- CDJapan supports PayPal Express Checkout, making it easy for first time customers to place orders. To place your first time order and pay with PayPal, add items to shopping cart and click on the "Check out with PayPal" button to complete your order in a few easy steps.
- Before you place your order, make sure that the address you have registered with your PayPal account is the current one where you'd like to receive your order.
Create CDJapan Customer Account
After you place your order, the order receipt page appears that says "Thank you!" Create your customer account linked to your order by creating your CDJapan password at the bottom of the page.
Benefits of Creating CDJapan Customer Account
- Receive Coupons
- We offer coupons based on the amount of your purchase (learn more).
- Earn Frequent Shopper Points
- We offer points each time your order is shipped that you may redeem as discounts the next time you place orders (learn more).
- Useful Features in Customer Account
- View order status online and subscribe to various newsletters we send.
- Returning Customers
PayPal Express Checkout is only for first time customers who do not have CDJapan customer account, yet. To place your order, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button and sign into your customer account.
To cancel your CDJapan order paid by PayPal, please contact us by email. Please make sure to include your order number. If you're only cancelling specific items included with your order, please include the catalog number. We'll provide you with a refund through PayPal upon processing cancellation.
Orders paid by PayPal cannot be modified (combining orders, moving items, shipping items separately, adding items).
"Ship future releases as they are released" option is not available when payment method is PayPal. Please place separate orders.
PayPal different account
If you want to use another PayPal account, please remove CDJapan link originally registered in your PayPal account (in CDJapan account it ist NOT possible).
While availabilities are updated everyday, there may be unforeseen delays. Items may also prove to be unobtainable unexpectedly. In either case, you will receive an update automatically by email. CDJapan will provide you with a refund through PayPal for the difference.
First Press Editions
First press editions may be sold out between the time you place your order, and the time your order is processed. In such a case, the regular edition will be sent.
Additional Shipping Charge
Shipping charge and the shipping method may be subject to an update, depending on the size and the weight of the order, and there may be an additional charge in either case. PayPal is available in more than 100 countries, but if PayPal is not available in your country, please select another payment method.
Exchange Rate Fees
PayPal applies currency exchange rate fee for each cross-border transaction.
Paypal Resolution Center
It is not possible for us to reply to any note attached to PayPal payments through "Add special instructions to merchant" feature, because we receive a very large number of payments daily. If you have any question, please make sure to contact our Customer Service Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).