How to Pay
We accept payment by PayPal sent in Japanese Yen. Your order will be completed once your payment is confirmed.
- Click on "Proceed to Checkout" and select PayPal as your payment option.
You will be redirected to PayPal website after selecting all order options.
- The "Payment Options" step will be bypassed for repeating customers. For your first time to select PayPal, proceed to "Order Summary" step, click on "Edit" button for "Payment Method" and then select PayPal.
- It may take up to 24 hours before the PayPal payment is confirmed.
- If you are using a checking or savings account as your funding source for your PayPal payment, it will take additional time (up to about 1 week) before the payment is completed and for your order to be processed. Until then, the status of your CDJapan order will be pending.
- Your order will be cancelled in case your PayPal payment isn't completed in 10 days.
PayPal Billing Agreement
PayPal allows people to grant PayPal an authorization to process payments without requiring them to Log In to their PayPal account when repeating purchases at online shops they frequently shop at to make it easier and less time consuming.
By doing so, you will also be enabled to Add Items to an existing order in your CDJapan customer account. You will also be able to Move Items from one order to another order.
For your first time to choose PayPal as the payment method, following options will appear before you proceed to your PayPal account to finish your payment.
Sign a PayPal Billing Agreement
Make this purchase without signing it
If you choose to to sign a PayPal Billing Agreement, PayPal will not require you to Log In to your PayPal account in your subsequent orders at CDJapan. You can also disable the agreement in your PayPal account anytime under "My preapproved payments" under Financial information in your Profile.
PayPal Express Checkout
- CDJapan supports PayPal Express Checkout, allowing people to order without creating an account. Add items to shopping cart and click on the "Check out with PayPal" button to complete your order in a few easy steps.
- Before you place your order, make sure that the address you have registered with your PayPal account is the current one where you'd like to receive your order.
Create CDJapan Customer Account
After placing your order via the PayPal button, the order receipt page appears that says "Thank you!" and in that page, an option to create your CDJapan customer account in connection to the purchase is available.
Benefits of Creating CDJapan Customer Account
- Earn Rewards Points
- View order status online and subscribe to newsletters
To cancel your CDJapan order paid by PayPal, please contact us by email (email@example.com). Please make sure to include your order number. If you're only cancelling specific items included in your order, please include the catalog number. We will issue a refund via PayPal upon cancellation.
Modification (Make Change to Your Order)
*Please note that it will be impossible to make these modification unless you have signed a PayPal Billing Agreement. If you have not signed it, and if any modification must be made to any order, the only available option is to cancel the order and to receive a full refund. Then after receiving the refund, place your again at the website.
While availabilities are updated everyday, there may be unforeseen delays. Items may also prove to be unobtainable unexpectedly. In either case, you will receive an update automatically by email. CDJapan will provide you with a refund through PayPal for the difference.
First Press Editions
First press editions may be sold out between the time you place your order, and the time your order is processed. In such a case, the regular edition will be sent.
Additional Shipping Charge
Shipping charge and the shipping method may be subject to an update, depending on the size and the weight of the order, and there may be an additional charge in either case. PayPal is available in more than 100 countries, but if PayPal is not available in your country, please select another payment method.
Exchange Rate Fees
PayPal applies currency exchange rate fee for each cross-border transaction.
Paypal Resolution Center
It is not possible for us to reply to any note attached to PayPal payments through "Add special instructions to merchant" feature, because we receive a very large number of payments daily. If you have any question, please make sure to contact our Customer Service Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).