IPMO is a safe and reliable method of remitting payments internationally. It is a service provided by the post office in these (URL) countries. If you are located in a country that is not listed, then please consider another payment method we accept. Your order will be processed once we receive your IPMO.
How to Pay
Please visit your post office, and tell them you'd like to have your payment remitted to Japan by IPMO.
You will then be asked to fill in a from. Specify your payment to be remitted either in Japanese yen or US Dollars. Please refer to the order confirmation email you receive upon placing your order online for the total amount in both currencies. If possible, get your order number printed on your IPMO so that we can easily identify it to be your payment.
Where to Send
CDJapan (Neowing Corporation) 1-10-15-3F Nihonbashi Horidome Chuo, Tokyo 103-0012, Japan
Some post offices may also required the following details.
* Phone Number +81-3665-4940
* Post office : Nihonbashi Post Office.
How it is Processed
- You pay your post office in your local currency. Your post office will perform a currency conversion for the amount of your payment when they charge you.
- Your post office will remit your payment to us through Japan Post. We usually receive it in 1-2 weeks.
- Your order will be processed once we receive your IPMO, and we will let you know by email.
- Western Union
- Travelers Express money order
- Bank draft
For US Customers Only
- The post office will give you an IPMO check physically (applies only to customers in the United States).
- Please write our company name, our address, and your order number on it.
- If you receive "Postal Money Order," then tell them you need to receive an "International Postal Money Order."
- Since we are not able to process orders unless we receive your IPMO, we recommend you to get it registered when you post it, and signature will be required when we receive it.
- We are not able to take responsibility if your mail gets lost.
- In some countries, the post offices may refer to IPMO by different names. For example, in Singapore, the post office calls it "Foreign Money Order." Similarly, in Malaysia, the post office calls it "International Money Order."
- In case we do not receive your IPMO within 6 weeks, your order will be cancelled.
- While availabilities are updated everyday, unexpected delays and shortages may occur. Also, items may unexpectedly prove to be unobtainable. If that happens, the item will be cancelled from your order, and we will redeem the amount of your payment for the item by adding it to the balance of your Frequent Shopper Points.
- First press editions in your order may be sold out by the time we receive your IPMO. In such a case, only the regular edition can be sent for your order. To try to prevent this, please get your IPMO remitted to us at least two weeks before the release date.
- In some cases, the shipping charge may be subject to an update, and there may be additional charges.