Different from her albums after this one, Room Girl is full of somber ballads and catchy pop gems, and it is definitely for those who like a more traditional pop sound. My favorites were the cover of Groove Tube, Kouro, Scanty Blues, and Key. Lots of different moods and production work help create a very rich and diverse album that gives a younger meg a chance to shine as an artist.
First Press / External Bonus*Details
|Number of Discs||1|
|Label/Distributor||Warner Music Japan|
Description in Japanese
room girl / meg
Related Offer & Feature
傘としずく (DJ TATSUTA remix)
イケナイコトカイ (R.D.R. mix)
This item is no longer available at our website, but it may still be available at other online shops within Japan. If you find one in Proxy Shopping Search results, go to the product page and click on "Get a Quote" button. We will then be glad to obtain it for you (Service Details).
Alert me about new releases by email.
- DJ-Tatsuta Subscribe
- DOUBLE KNOCKOUT CORPORATION Subscribe
- MEG Subscribe
- Marcio Hilton Fragos Borges Subscribe
- Milton Nascimento Subscribe
- Salomao Borges Filho Subscribe
- UBARTMAR.COM Subscribe
- YASUYUKI OKAMURA Subscribe
- reggae disco rockers Subscribe
- Valou Subscribe
- Yoshiko Goshima Subscribe
- 岡村靖幸 Subscribe
- Nobuhiko Kashiwara Subscribe