CD Album First Press Sold Out

"Kill la Kill (Anime)" Original Soundtrack

Animation Soundtrack

3000yen
(3300yen Tax incl. in Japan)
Points You Earn 3% (90p)
Release Date December 25, 2013
Availability In Stock at Supplier:Usually ships in 2-4 days
Shipping Charge Calculator

First Press / External Bonus

*Details
First Press Detail illustrated case, booklet featuring score book and interview No longer available

Product Details

Catalog No.SVWC-7973
JAN/ISBN 4534530071859
Product Type CD
Number of Discs 1
Label/DistributorSony Music Distribution

Description

Original soundtrack release.

Description in Japanese

「キルラキル」オリジナルサウンドトラック / アニメサントラ

現在放送中TVアニメ『キルラキル』サントラ登場 ! 劇中楽曲収録。

Translate Description

*As it is a machine translation, the result may not provide an accurate description. Please use it only as a reference. *Not available within the China mainland region.

Related Offer & Feature

    Tracklisting

    1
    BEFORE MY BODY IS DRY / Mika Kobayashi
    Before my body is dry / Mika Kobayashi
    2
    GORILLAJAL
    goriLLA蛇L
    3
    INUKA3L
    犬Kあ3L
    4
    BLUMENKRANZ / Cyua
    Blumenkranz / Cyua
    5
    ADLALIB
    AdラLib
    6
    KIRYUG@KILL
    鬼龍G@キLL
    7
    KILL7LAKILL
    KILL7la切ル
    8
    SUCK YOUR BLOOD / Benjamin Anderson & mpi
    Suck your blood / Benjamin Anderson & mpi
    9
    KIXTU9=KELL
    Kiっ9=KELL
    10
    K1LLWAILL
    k1ll◎iLL
    11
    LIGHT YOUR HEART UP / Aimee Blackschleger
    Light your heart up / エイミー・ブラックシュレイガー
    12
    HILL LA LILL
    昼裸lilL♪
    13
    KILL LA KILL
    斬LLLア生LL
    14
    KIRYU HA KILL
    キ龍ha着LL
    15
    I WANT TO KNOW / Benjamin Anderson
    I want to know / Benjamin Anderson
    16
    NELLNAKI9
    寝LLna聴9
    17
    KILLAKILL
    Kiる厭KiLL
    18
    TILL I DIE / CASG(Caramel Apple Sound Gadget)
    Till I Die / CASG(Caramel Apple Sound Gadget)

    Kill la Kill Related Items

      Customer Reviews

      If you like the OST then get it 5

      If you like Kill la Kill then the OST is a solid purchase. I found myself enjoying song other than "Before my body is dry" and "Blumenkranz", which was a pleasant surprise. Most songs with a slow pickup have tendency to have a more exciting or dramatic change of pace.

      UNITED STATES
      Anime is SAVED 5

      This was a pretty solid purchase. The OST is great and I love 90% of the songs and the other 10% are still likeable. The scorebooklet is an amazing PLUS to this purchase and will be especially if you are musically inclined and can read sheet music. 10/10 I can't wait for the next OST release!!

      UNITED STATES

      This item is no longer available at our website, but it may still be available at other online shops within Japan. If you find one in Proxy Shopping Search results, go to the product page and click on "Get a Quote" button. We will then be glad to obtain it for you (Service Details).

      Attention: Proxy Shopping service is provided by CDJapan and order will be place on your behalf by CDJapan, with additional handling fees. For more information, please see Service Details.

      Alert me about new releases by email.

      Items You Recently Viewed

      Update to our Privacy Policy

      We have recently updated our privacy policy, which will be implemented from May 25, 2018 onwards.

      Read our Privacy Policy here.