CDJapan Affiliate Program FAQ
- What is the CDJapan Affiliate Program?
- How much can I earn?
- Will I receive commission for purchases I make myself?
- Are there any items that don't qualify for the affiliate program?
- Can I participate in the affiliate program from any country?
- What countries can people order from?
- Do I have to pass a test to participate?
- How do I participate?
- I run several websites. Can I receive commission for all of my sites?
- How should I introduce your site?
- What ways can I link to CDJapan?
- How should I make the affiliate links?
- Can I make an affiliate link without using the link creation menu?
- Can I use information from CDJapan if I'm enrolled in the affiliate program?
- May I make my own banners?
- What am I prohibited from doing?
- May I mention CDJapan in my own mail magazines?
- Is it possible to accept orders from my own site?
- Can I receive all of your data at once to use in the affiliate program?
- Do you have any plans to release your API?
- How will CDJapan know if orders or clicks have come from an affiliate site?
- How do you determine my commission rate?
- How can I confirm the number of clicks and orders I have generated?
- When will I receive my commission
- How will I receive my commission?
- Do customers who return after leaving CDJapan still count for the affiliate program?
- What does it mean when it says my payment is "Pending"?
- What is my "Carryover Total"?
- What is my "Adjustment Total"?
- What is my "Threshold Commission Total"?
- What are Transaction IDs?
- When will I not receive payment?
If you have any question, please contact us by email.
CDJapan Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org