I. WARRANTY COVERAGECDJapan's warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
CDJapan warrants the following products (cosmetic brush products produced by the listed "Eligible Brands") purchased from cdjapan.co.jp against defects in materials and workmanship (NOT including the cases defined in section II) under normal use for the specified "Warranty Period (defined below)".
- Warranty Period: ONE (1) YEAR from the date the order is received by the original end user
- Eligible Brands: CDJ Beauty, KOYUDO, CHIKUHODO, Mizuho, Koyomo, HOUKODOU, EIHODO, UYEDA BISYODO
- Replace the product at no charge*
- Refund the purchase price of the product*
* May require the user to send back the defective product; related shipping costs will be reimbursed using CDJapan Reward Points
** Replacement will NOT be an available option for products that are out of stock, at the time of the claim
II. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONSThis Limited Warranty applies only to products purchased at cdjapan.co.jp, produced by the brands listed in "section I". Due to the nature of hand-crafted products, CDJapan does not warrant a product's consistency in its performance per user-experience. CDJapan is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use.
This warranty does not apply:
- to the natural deterriation of the apparence and the quality of the materials (e.g. hair quality, paint apps on handle & ferrule ) cuased by aging and usage
- to products exceeded their "Warranty Peroid"
- to products purchased from sources other than cdjapan.co.jp
- to products produced by manufacterers outside of the listed "Eligible Brands"
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes
- to imperfections (such as small scratches, print imperfections to the handle & ferrule) which do not affect the proper use of the product*
- to a product or part that has been modified
* imperfections are common in hand-crafted products, in principle, this warranty does not apply to cases where the proper use of the product is unaffected by the said imperfections, however, with the severity and the possibility of deterioration of these imperfections considered, in some cases claim made will receive appropriate warranty options. CDJapan reserves the right to the judgment of these claims.
III. COMMON ISSUES
- Product discrepancies: details and images provided on the product page (such as size, shape, softness) are for reference only. These products are hand-crafted, discrepancies between specimens are expected and will not be regarded defects
- Hair loss: hair loss is expected for new brushes, we recommend washing the product before use it for up to 30 days to see if the problem persists
- Please consult the following instruction on how to properly use and maintain the product before requesting warranty service: How to Properly Care for Cosmetic Brushes
IV. OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain your warranty service with CDJapan, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid CDJapan order number
- Photos of the detective product (in the case of constist hair loss, please document the hair loss periodically after 30 days of use)
- The content of your claim