Mini LP Reissue 10% Extra Point Offer

*The Offer is Over

Offer Period:
December 18, 2012 12:00:00 - March 18, 2013 11:59:59 (Japan Standard Time UTC+9)
How the Offer Works:
Order items listed on this page during the period to be eligible to earn extra 10% Frequent Shopper Points. CDJapan normally credits customer accounts with points equal in value to 3% of the total price of the products purchased after the orders are shipped. For eligible items listed on this page, a total of 13% points will be credited.

*Do you want to make your gift more attractive? See our Holiday Gift Bags page.

Recommended

Burt Bacharach
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Burt Bacharach
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Dixie Dregs
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Dixie Dregs
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Mark Knopfler
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Mark Knopfler
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Claudine Longet
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Claudine Longet
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
John Cougar Mellencamp
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
John Cougar Mellencamp
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Diana Ross & The Supremes
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
The Righteous Brothers
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Donna Summer
3619yen
US$ 34.29
Extra points
The Sandpipers
2667yen
US$ 25.27
Extra points
Change Reference Currency :
TOP