In order to ensure that customer orders are packaged properly, and to prevent shipping problems, items may have shipping restrictions as detailed below. For some Avex products, a restriction is applied by Avex and "Shipping within Japan" can be written. For figure/good products over 7000 yens, SAL (small packet) and Airmail shipping method are not available as they do not include tracking number.
1 Item Order
This icon is displayed for items that may be ordered only one at a time on its own. Types of items listed below may have this restriction.
Items that are too large to be sent more than one at a time, or together with any other item. Items that take more than a month to be manufactured. It is not possible to order more than one of them, order them together with any other item, or to combine orders including them.
This icon is displayed for items that may not be ordered together with different types of items due to how orders are processed. It is OK to order more than one of them at the same time and together with same types of items, but please order them separately from any other types of items.
Limited Shipping Method
This icon is displayed for items that may be shipped only by FedEx, EMS or SAL Parcel Post. Types of items listed below may have this restriction.
- Items that are known to exceed size limits for Air Mail and SAL (Max Dimensions: Width + Weight + Depth = 900mm)
- Cool Japan Now items that cost 20,000yen or more
- Fragile Items It is not possible to send items to countries where EMS is not available if this icon is displayed. Please also note that an order needs to be sent by FedEx or EMS if the package exceeds weight limits (Max Weight: 2Kg) for Air Mail and SAL, even if this icon is not displayed for items individually.
- Calendars may come flat or rolled. Those coming flat, we can not ship them through SAL or Airmail as size is over the 90cm limit.
- Products with "neodai" reference used to be shipped by EMS, FEDEX or Registered Airmail.