Share your thoughts with other customers worldwide to help them with their shopping decisions! You can become a CDJapan online reviewer in a few easy steps.
You will find the following icon in the Order History page in your customer account or the product description page.
Write Your Review
- Make sure that your review is focused on your own thoughts about the item.
- The length of your review is limited to 100-1200 letters, and length of the title is limited up to 40 letters.
- Only one review may be posted per customer on any item.
- Customers cannot delete reviews after posting them.
- All submitted reviews become the sole property of CDJapan (Neo Wing Co.).
Please do not include the following in your review
- Profanity, obscenities, vulgarity
- Abusive, harassing, or defamatory comments about anyone
- Spoilers (any details about the plot that may ruin the viewing experience for others)
- HTML tags. In case HTML tag is included, we may make modifications to your review as necessary.
- URLs, phone numbers, addresses, e-mail address
- Time-sensitive information
- Comments on other reviews
- Price, availability, and alternative ordering information
- Any review that does not follow our review guidelines will not be posted.
- CDJapan reserves the right to remove any review at any time.
- Review guidelines may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Review can not be modified once it is done.
You can submit your comments on pre-release items. However, you won't be able to rate them.
To distinguish between reviews and pre-release comments, "Pre-Release Comment" will be displayed in place of the rating.
You can submit your reviews on items you've submitted your pre-release comments on, after the release dates.
When reading through what other customers have to say about the items you're interested in, please take note of the distinction between reviews and pre-release comments.