Bonus extras are sometimes included with first press editions.
To clarify whether the first press edition for the item is available or not, we show the icons below beside the product. If you do not see either of the buttons, it means that there is no difference between the first press and the regular editions for that item.
If your order is processed while this button is still indicated, you will receive the first press edition.
First Press Sold Out
If this button is indicated, it means the first press edition is no longer obtainable, and you will receive the regular edition.
The details of the bonus extra is still shown in the "Description", but will be crossed out.
If your order is processed while this button is still indicated, you will receive the external bonus.
Some items are released in limited quantity or for a limited period of time. Whenever they are sold out, or the period is over, no additional editions are pressed/manufactured.
This button is indicated in the item details page to clarify that the item is a limited edition.
- Sometimes there are no differences between the first press and regular press.
- First press editions are limited in quantity. Occasionally, they are sold out before the item has even been released. After the first press edition is sold out, only the later regular pressing without the bonus extra is available.
- While we try our best to keep it up to date, details of bonus extras are subject to change without prior notice.
- Even if the product status is "regular edition, the manufacturer will send us the first press edition if they have any leftovers.
- Usually, all item details including the catalog number and the price remain the same after the first press edition is sold out.
- We do not have access to exclusive bonus from other shops. Please use our shopping request service for such bonus.
Payment by IPMO & Cash
If your payment method is either International Postal Money Order, or Cash Sent via Registered Mail, it is possible for the first press edition to be no longer available by the time your order is processed. This is because we do not process orders with these methods of payment until we have received the payment.