As a part of deals we sometimes offer to our customers, we issue various kinds of coupons. Discounts applied at checkout. Coupons may be subject to maximum value, which will be reflected at checkout if applicable.
How to Use Coupon
You can either use a coupon right away or select a coupon that is already registered in your account.
Using a Coupon directly
- Copy the Coupon code
- Add items to your cart -> checkout
- Proceed to "Order Summary" page, click on "Redeem Coupon" button at the top
- Paste/enter the coupon code and click on "Apply The Coupon Code" button
If you already have coupon(s) registered in your account
How to Register Coupon(s) to your account for later use
In case you have received multiple coupons, you can register them to your account, and conveniently pull one out at the checkout.
- Proceed to Customer Account -> Coupon
- Paste/enter the coupon code -> Apply to Your Account
- Now you have a coupon in your account!!
- You will be able to select which coupon to use at "Order Summary" page
Terms and Conditions
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only.
- Re-issues are not available after the expiry date.
- It is not possible to redeem coupon on already existing orders.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying order discribed on each coupon offer page.
- Coupons might not be applicable for orders containing certain items. On the product page of these items, the note "This item is not eligible for coupon" is indicated above the "Add to Cart" button.
- Discounts apply to the total price of items of your order excluding the shipping and other extra charges.
- It will not be possible to cancel or make any modifications to any order that is eligible for coupon.
- The coupon may only be used on CDJapan for purchase of products shipped and sold by CDJapan.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- It's not possible to earn points for the portion of the total price of the product paid for by redeeming coupon.
- CDJapan reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.