- In-ear headphones provides better expansive soundscape, just like overhead headphones
- Newly-developed equalizer system "a.i.m" (patent pending) enables natural high-range sounds
- Features stylish body designed to work well with "a.i.m" system structure
- Easy-detachable cable structure enables to change plugs from 4.4mm to 2.5mm instantly (balanced types are sold separately)
- Fully made in Japan
- Long warranty period (Two years from your purchase)
About a.i.m Technology"a.i.m" is an abbreviation of "Absorbing Ideal Mechanism."
Have you ever heard of "Helmholtz resonance"?
It's the sound created when you blow the opening of an empty bottle. The sound arises from a pressure created by blowing air into the bottle.
To incorporate the effects of this phenomenon, "a.i.m" technology "absorbs" a certain level of frequency band (6kHz) which tends to make unpleasant sounds when wearing inner ear headphones. Artio applies this technology to headphones for the first time in the world.
It is placed in front of the driver unit shown the pictures below.
Genuine Japan-made Leather for Special CU1 CaseIn addition to its technology, Artio selected a special case for CU1.
This simple and mat black case is made with Tochigi leather, leather made in Japan, by HUM, a Japanese order-made leather shop.
How Easy-detachable Cable Works
|Driver Unit||Φ10mm Dynamic|
|Output sound pressurel level||102 dBSPL /mW|
|Frequency characteristics||20 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|Max input||200 mW|
|Mass||Approx. 14g(Conversion cable not included)|
|Cable||Approx. 0.4 m(Y type, Detachable type)
Φ2.5 mm gold plating 4-pole plug
|Conversion cable||Approx. 0.8 m(Straight type, Detachable type)
φ3.5 mm gold plating L type stereo mini-plug
|Accessories||Silicon ear tips SpinFit S/M/L size (M size is attached to the main body),
Leather storage case, instruction manual